Archangelic Crystalline Technology for Awakening
- I and anyone claiming on my behalf release and forever discharge The Wholeness, the Lumenaerie Institute and their officers, board members, associates, volunteers, affiliates, employees, representatives, agents, successors and assigns, and anyone claiming through them (collectively, the “Released Parties”), in all capacities from causes of action of any nature and kind, known or unknown, which I may have against any Released Parties arising out of or relating to any injury, loss or damage to person and property (“Claims”) that may be sustained as a result traveling to or from or being on the property owned by The Wholeness for any purpose, whether as a contractor, guest, invitee or other visitor (“Visit to the Site”.)
- I understand that a Visit to the Site involves inherent risks, including risk of direct and indirect physical or psychological injury, pain, suffering, and/or death, and I assume all related risks and voluntarily participate in the Visit to the Site.
- I agree to indemnify the Released Parties against any and all claims, actions, lawsuits, damages and judgments, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to a Visit to the Site.
- This Release (“Release”) shall not be in any way construed as an admission by the Released Parties of any wrongful action with respect to me or any other person, or of liability or responsibility at any time for any purpose, or that I have any rights against the Released Parties.
- This Release shall be binding upon the parties and their respective heirs, administrators, personal representatives, executors, successors and assigns. I have the authority to release the Claims and have not assigned or transferred any Claims to any other party. The provisions of this Release are severable. If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. This Release constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning its subject matter and supersedes any such prior oral or written agreements or understandings between the parties. This Release may not be altered, amended or modified, except by a written document signed by both parties. The terms of this Release shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Mexico.